40K UNDERWORLDS; HEXBANE'S HUNTERS
Haskel Hexbane and his band of mirthless followers are as ruthless as they are determined. They are members of the Order of Azyr, a Sigmarite organisation dedicated to the rooting out and purging of evil across the Mortal Realms. This clandestine sect has sent Hexbane and his hunters deep within the Nethermaze to bring the burning light of Azyr to the very heart of that foul and unnatural place, that they might scour it in the cleansing fires of justice and Order.
Hexbane's Hunters are fast, deadly, and unrelenting, with a varied roster of warriors. The key to the warband's strength lies in the Price of Victory ability shared by its human fighters, which allows them to gain free upgrades or crusade swiftly across the battlefield when a friendly hunter is taken out of action. This box includes a complete Rivals deck, plus loads of extra cards allowing you to try out a few tricks, as well as universal cards and Grand Alliance cards to use with your other warbands.
This set contains:
- 6x push-fit Hexbane's Hunters miniatures – no glue required to assemble, cast in solemn grey to stand out even when unpainted.
- 6x double-sided fighter cards, one for each warrior in the warband – Haskel Hexbane, Brydget Axwold, Aemos Duncarrow, Quiet Pock, Grotbiter, and Ratspike.
- A further 66 cards to enhance your fighters and provide new tactics and challenges for your games of Warhammer Underworlds: Nethermaze, including:
– 12x Hexbane's Hunters objective cards
– 10x Hexbane's Hunters upgrade cards
– 10x Hexbane's Hunters gambit cards (includes 1x Domain card)
– 6x Universal objective cards, usable by any warband
– 7x Universal upgrade cards, usable by any warband (includes 1x Map card)
– 7x Universal gambit cards, usable by any warband (includes 2x Domain cards)
– 12x Grand Alliance cards, usable by any warband belonging to the specified Grand Alliance
– 1x Hexbane's Hunters Warband Background / Rivals Deck Card
– 1x cover card
Miniatures in this box are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel paints.